    Any idea where and how I can get the English version (specifically to
    the Acer c110 series)?

    Thanks. Regards, Raoul.

    Beemer507, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Beemer507

    terri Guest

    The Tablet PC Edition of Windows XP isn't available for sale.

    Microsoft has announced that it will be releasing the MUIRP (multi-language
    user interface recognition pack) soon, but so far has stated that it will
    only be available to Enterprise and OEM customers. There have been many
    requests here and elsewhere to make it available to those who purchased
    Tablet PCs previously to the release, so hopefully, MS will change its mind.

    terri, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Chris De Herrera, Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Beemer507

    Antony Guest

    Dear Raoul:

    I have the exact opposite problem as yours. I need the
    Chinese traditional version, instead I got the English
    version. Please check out the following link for the
    answer you are looking for:

    http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/tabletpc/evaluation/muip
    rodguide.asp

    Sincerely your,