    any help is appreciated,
    with respect
    r3in

    r3in, Jul 31, 2006
  2. r3in

    r3in

    Interestingly enough I found the cmos battery, but when it was removed, and I booted again, the BIOS was not flashed. in fact, it made absolutely no noticable difference whether it was their or not, so i must assume that I need to find a set of jumpers to complete it

    any ideas?
    Peace = love = jealousy = hate = war
    r3in

    r3in, Aug 6, 2006
  3. r3in

    der

    cmos battery capacitance

    Usually the cmos btt will have to retain a positive efficiencey of device ie. Eff=output/input to put it simply or the bios can not be flashed as per its capacitance again ie. 0.0885xdielectric constantxarea in cm2x(no of plate -1)/thicknessof dielectric in cm hope this helps

    der, Sep 4, 2006