    Thanks for your help,
    Regards,
    Stephane

    KLEIN Stephane, Mar 8, 2008

  2. KLEIN Stephane

    Quaoar Guest

    You should call Acer support. This problem can be from low DC voltage
    from the AC adapter, a failing battery or battery controller, a
    mainboard problem. You should count the beeps and spaces to get the
    "beep code". You might be able to get a diagnosis on the web from the
    beep code.

    Note that a beep is the sound; the spaces between successive beeps is
    usually a short period of silence. If there is a sequence of say 2
    beeps and a longer period of silence, followed by three beeps, then the
    sequence is 2,3. Google in this hypothetical case beep code 2,3.

    Quaoar, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Le Sat, 08 Mar 2008 20:33:52 -0700, Quaoar a écrit :
    Thanks for your information. The next time, I'll count to found le beep
    code.

    Other information : if I shutdown the laptop and I reload battery, when
    it is full loaded I haven't issue, I can use my laptop with a/c connected.

    Regards,
    Stephane

    KLEIN Stephane, Mar 9, 2008
  4. KLEIN Stephane

    Quaoar Guest

    Very strange. I suspect that there is a minor fault in the battery that
    is affecting the battery controller. How old is the notebook?

    Quaoar, Mar 10, 2008
    Four years.

    KLEIN Stephane, Mar 10, 2008
  6. Le Sat, 08 Mar 2008 23:46:50 +0000, KLEIN Stephane a écrit :
    Solution :

    1. unplug the a/c coord from main current *and* from laptop
    2. plug all
    => no beeps

    Regards,
    Stephane