    different types of drivers. Has anyone successfully done this?

    Regards,
    Gerd

    gpranoto, Dec 8, 2006

  2. No way to say for sure. It may or may not be possible.

    Barry Watzman, Dec 8, 2006

  3. gpranoto

    gpranoto Guest

    The restore procedure using CD from other system actually finished, but
    when Windows could not start. When running in safe mode, it's stopping
    at agpXXX.sys under Windows drivers directory. I think there's a
    problem loading the driver from the other machine. Any ideas or
    workaround?

    Regards,
    Gerd

    gpranoto, Dec 8, 2006