    What is this virtual devise?

    Thanks
    Tim

    Tim S., Nov 3, 2006

  2. Tim S.

    Tim S. Guest

    Tim S., Nov 3, 2006

  3. Found this as 3rd after googling for ATK0110
    http://hardware.mcse.ms/archive69-2005-11-259598.html

    --
    Tumppi
    =================================

    Thomas Wendell, Nov 4, 2006
  4. Tim S.

    milleron Guest

    On my A8N-SLI, if one inserts the Asus System CD that came with the
    motherboard AFTER windows is installed, the autorun feature on that CD
    silently installs the driver to make that ATK-0110 device recognized.
    "ATK 0110" then appears under System Devices in Device Manager.

    Ron

    milleron, Nov 4, 2006
  5. Tim S.

    Tim S. Guest