ACPI on Shuttle HOT-569

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Mycu, Aug 17, 2008.

  1. Mycu

    Mycu Guest

    Hi!
    I have a problem with my Shuttle HOT-569 mainboard. In the manual of
    this board is written that it has support for ACPI, but when I install
    Windows 2000, in Device Manager my computer is recognized as 'Standard
    PC'. When I try to force ACPI-scheme when installing Windows, computer
    is hanging with '_' flashing in the top left of the screen (when I
    choose 'ACPI Uniprocessor PC'), or just restarts when I choose
    'Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC'. What should I
    do to enable ACPI?

    I'm running AMD K6-2/350AFR CPU @ 412 MHz (5,5x75) with 128 MB of PC75
    SDRAM (2x64), Matrox Mystique 220 4MB PCI card, Seagate ST310211A 10GB
    HDD (UDMA66), LG GCE-8526B CD-RW writer, TP-Link TL-WN551G wireless
    PCI card, Zoltrix Phantom FM-1789 analog PCI modem and Crystal CX4235
    ISA sound card.

    Have anyone this board with ACPI enabled in Windows 2000 or XP? If
    yes, please tell me what settings should I change or what should I
    do...

    Mycu, Aug 17, 2008