ACPI on Shuttle HOT-569

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Mycu, Aug 17, 2008.

  1. Mycu

    Mycu Guest

    Hi!
    I have a problem with my Shuttle HOT-569 mainboard. In the manual of
    this board is written that it has support for ACPI, but when I
    install
    Windows 2000, in Device Manager my computer is recognized as
    'Standard
    PC'. When I try to force ACPI-scheme when installing Windows,
    computer
    is hanging with '_' flashing in the top left of the screen (when I
    choose 'ACPI Uniprocessor PC'), or just restarts when I choose
    'Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC'. What should I
    do to enable ACPI?

    I'm running AMD K6-2/350AFR CPU @ 412 MHz (5,5x75) with 128 MB of
    PC75
    SDRAM (2x64), Matrox Mystique 220 4MB PCI card, Seagate ST310211A
    10GB
    HDD (UDMA66), LG GCE-8526B CD-RW writer, TP-Link TL-WN551G wireless
    PCI card, Zoltrix Phantom FM-1789 analog PCI modem and Crystal CX4235
    ISA sound card. My BIOS is the newest version, 569WIQ0E, board
    revision 2.0, SST
    29EE010 /5V EPROM flash chip.

    Have anyone this board with ACPI enabled in Windows 2000 or XP? If
    yes, please tell me what settings should I change or what should I
    do...

    Thanks in advance,
    Mycu

    Mycu, Aug 17, 2008

  2. Mycu

    Mohankumar

    Joined:
    May 2, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi....
    plz tell me about ACPI on shuttle HOT-569

    creativeblossom.in

    Mohankumar, May 4, 2009