    activate the product an login to Windows just fine. After I reboot, I have
    to go through the entire activation proccess again. Anyone who has a clue
    about how to fix this please let me know...

    James, Jan 7, 2005

  2. James

    Mark Woodief Guest

    are you saying you have windows xp on the tablet instead of Windows XP
    Tablet PC Edition?

    Mark Woodlief
    Leszynski Group
    www.leszynski.com

    Mark Woodief, Jan 7, 2005

  3. James

    Chris H. Guest

    Windows XP Pro is the base operating system on all Tablet PCs, Mark, with
    the "superset" of the Tablet PC Edition running on top. This is similar to
    the Media Center Edition computers, which run a different superset for their
    functionality when the proper hardware is present.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jan 8, 2005
  4. James

    Chris H. Guest

    The simple way, James, I believe is next time you see that screen, call the
    voice telephone number and do it through there. When you get to the live
    operator, explain what is going on and let them guide you.

    Chris H., Jan 8, 2005