    like to install a monitoring system to check temps and fan speeds. I
    was very happy with the Intel Active Monitor on my old 845 chipset
    motherboard. What are my options with the d915 Chipset?

    dave, Mar 9, 2005

  2. dave

    Jay Guest

    Check out http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php - it's free.

    Jay, Mar 9, 2005

  3. dave

    Markeau Guest

    Markeau, Mar 11, 2005
  4. dave

    No one Guest

    No one, Mar 12, 2005
  5. dave

    Jay Guest

    Jay, Mar 14, 2005
  6. dave

    No one Guest

    No one, Mar 15, 2005
  7. dave

    Jay Guest

    Hmmm. I'm stumped - it still works for me.

    Jay, Mar 16, 2005
  8. dave

    Jay Guest

    I took a look at the download page. It states:

    "The latest version is SpeedFan 4.22. Some tools (like Norton Internet
    Security or Zone Alarm) may interfere with the download process.
    Basically, the REFERER field must be properly sent to SpeedFan's web
    server. Download won't work if any tool blocks it. For WebMasters: if you
    do not want to mirror the download locally to your website, please link to
    http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php and not to the direct download as it
    won't work. Thank you for your cooperation."

    Maybe this will help.

    Jay, Mar 16, 2005