    Robert Nagle
    Houston, Texas
    http://www.imaginaryplanet.net/weblogs/idiotprogrammer/

    idiotprogrammer, Mar 19, 2006

  2. I'll answer my own question

    I'll answer my own question.

    Boot into Windows.

    Open Device Manager. Go to Other Devices (where RAID controller has
    question mark).

    Download Promise driver. Extract. Right click on RAID controller with
    question mark.

    Tell it to look in the directory you extracted it to.
    It will find it, load the driver, and you'll be fine.

    Then you'll need to go to Computer Management to partition/format, but
    that's a breeze.

    rj

    idiotprogrammer, Mar 19, 2006