    Sorry for the approximated post.

    See you soon (hope)

    Ciccio.

    ciccio, Mar 19, 2008

  2. ciccio

    Eugene Maes Guest

    Eugene Maes, Mar 19, 2008

  3. ciccio

    ciccio Guest

    Thanks for your replying. The very point of it all, anyway, is that I
    already DID download the eRecovery software from the ACER site and
    install it, and still I miss the backup choice from the eRecovery
    menu. I don't remember now, but I guess I find the right download (the
    one specific for the notebook model, or for the notebook's model
    class): I'm quite confident the problem is NOT a wrong choice of the
    file to download.

    XXX,

    Ciccio.

    ciccio, Mar 29, 2008