    --

    Regards,

    Ian A. White,

    Ian A. White, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Ian A. White

    gdp Guest

    PC133 modules should work fine with PC100. HOWEVER, for 256 MB modules,
    they must be of a certain type to work with the Intel 440BX chipset
    (which the AX6BC has). See this page for more:

    http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/ram_bx_faq.html

    To guarantee compatibility, you could go to www.crucial.com and search
    for RAM for your specific motherboard.

    gdp, Jan 24, 2004