    4600? I would like to upgrade from 256 megs to 512 megs.

    Thanks,
    Clark

    Clark, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Clark

    PC Gladiator Guest

    PC Gladiator, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Clark

    Clark Guest

    Thanks, I went there. Just wanted to make sure there were no "gotchas"
    about the type of memory. Plus for the Dimension 4600, they list PC2700 and
    PC3200 memory. Since the spec sheet says 400 I assume it is PC3200.

    It is strange, but when I tried to look up the Dell Part Number for the
    memory on the Dell support site, it could not be found!

    Clark

    Clark, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Clark

    PC Gladiator Guest

    This little note was under the prices.

    Important information about your system
    Installed in pairs of modules. If your model uses the Pentium 4 with a
    800MHz Front Side Bus (FSB) you must use the PC3200 parts. If your system
    has the Pentium 4 with the 533MHz Front Side Bus (FSB) you can use either
    the PC2700 or PC3200 parts.

    PC Gladiator, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Clark

    Clark Guest