additional RAM for ixtreme 9605

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by the-pessimist, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. the-pessimist

    the-pessimist

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2006
    Hi,

    my motherboard requires RIMMs, but my specification sheet for my computer says I have PC800 RDRAM inside my computer right now?

    It is only 128mb, and I want to put in either 128x2 in the two empty slots, or remove the existing (I assuming 64x2) 128mb and then in total add 128x4mb in.

    Would these SAMSUNG KMMR16R88AC1-RK8 800-45 100 RAM [128mbx2] work in my system?

    I'm not sure whether I need RDRAM or RIMMs or whether they are in fact one in the same?

    Please help - this is my motherboard info. http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/pb/mb/evergreen2.htm

    Oh and can I mix and match sizes within their respective pairs? And can I mix and match ECC and non-ECC, again within respective pairs?

    Thank you very much in advance!

    the-pessimist, Dec 12, 2006