    that opens the TIP? It's way too sensitive at the moment.

    Thanks

    Paul.

    Guest, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Guest

    Chris H. Guest

    Don't believe so, Paul. But have you used the TIP in Undock mode? When
    you're launching from the Taskbar, the TIP is always docked. When you
    specify Undock, then the TIP Access (or floating TIP) icon only appears when
    you have the cursor in a text input area.

    Chris H., Nov 10, 2004

  3. Control Panel -> Tablet and Pen Settings -> Pen Options Tab -> Start Input
    Panel Gesture -> Press Settings Button

    This will bring up a dialog where you can adjust the sensitivity to the
    gesture that brings up the input panel.

    --
    Josh Einstein
    Einstein Technologies

    Tablet Enhancements for Outlook 2.0 - Change the way you work without
    changing the applications you work in. http://www.tabletoutlook.com

    Josh Einstein, Nov 11, 2004