    on the tablet form vs trusted providers

    Thanks

    Robin

    Sofer, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Sofer

    Chris H. Guest

    Robin, this may be a very good item for the
    microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc.developer newsgroup, or you could check
    the information at http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/tabletpc/ which is the
    Developing for the Tablet PC website.

    Chris H., Apr 25, 2004

  3. Sofer

    Jill Browne Guest

    Why don't you just go back to whatever hole you crawled out of? What a jerk!

    The Microsoft MVPs do a great job in this newsgroup and all you are doing is stirring up trouble. Spend some constructive time with yourself, or your favorite medical doctor to get yourself straightened out

    Jill

    Jill Browne, Apr 25, 2004
  4. Sofer

    Sofer Guest

    Thank you Chris.. I will post it there. As for the other answer..... If you
    don't have anything productive to add, suggest you don't post anything
    This newsgroup is a useful resource for users and promoters of tablet PC in
    the business world., let's not spoil it
    Thanks for the excellent newsgroup
    Robin

    Sofer, Apr 25, 2004
  5. Sofer

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Apr 25, 2004
  6. Sofer

    Jill Browne Guest

    From reading your posts, I can see why they ask questions. Do you call "another lame answer you don´t know but you post" worthy of even a question from one of the MVPs? Sorry, another question for you.

    You do seem to have problems, so which brand tablet are you running? And if you don't have a tablet, why are you even posting here

    Jill Browne, Apr 25, 2004
  7. Sofer

    Sofer Guest

    Jill
    Yes I have a tablet and have had since I got the concept tc1000 but have
    since moved on to tc1100 and Toughbook 18... so I am pretty experienced in
    tablet usage
    Yes, I think the question is worthy to other corporate tablet users that may
    have done the same (or had the same questions posed to them) and may have
    had to do the same thing. At the end of the day these newsgroups are for
    peergroup support

    "another lame answer you don´t know but you post" worthy of even a question
    from one of the MVPs? Sorry, another question for you.
    if you don't have a tablet, why are you even posting here?

    Sofer, Apr 25, 2004
  8. Sofer

    terri Guest

    I don't think Jill's post was in response to yours, Sofer. :)

    terri, Apr 25, 2004
  9. Sofer

    Jill Browne Guest

    Pretty lame on your part. If you were so smart you would know people cannot view attachments through the communities newsgroups. My employment does not allow news readers

    The MVPs are here helping people and all you are doing is attacking them even when you are not involved in the thread at all. That indicates you are here only to be disruptive instead of helpful.

    Are you suffering from PMS? If not, I suggest you see a doctor anyway. You are not worth responding to.

    Jill Browne, Apr 25, 2004
  10. Sofer

    Chris H. Guest

    I answered the original question with a proper response.

    Chris H., Apr 25, 2004