Advice for optimal BIOS Settings for K8N Neo4 SLi Platinum

Discussion in 'MSI' started by johnnyICON, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. johnnyICON

    johnnyICON Guest

    Hi,
    I am new to the whole configuring BIOS thing, so I was wondering if
    anyone has some advice on customizing my BIOS. Some of the things I'm
    looking at changing, as from what I am reading have some kind of impact
    on performance, are

    - DRAM Configuration
    - Dynamic Overclocking
    - Adjust CPU FSB Frequency
    - HT Frequency
    - HT Width
    - PCIE Clock
    note: these are all under "Cell Menu"

    I guess I should list my hardware as well,
    Mobo, of course, k8n neo4 sli plat.
    AMD Athlon 64 3000+
    MSI GeForce Nx66600GT

    thanks for any advice in advance.