    Is the 925 an option do you think. I have 750 w power.
    Any ideas greatly appreciated.
    Stuart.

    srt, Jan 9, 2010

  2. srt

    srt Guest

    Hi,
    No not Germany although my newsgroup provision is :)
    I did mean the GTX 295 - - sorry for wrong info in op.
    I have since made a decision to go for a GTX 285 as I needed something a
    bit less open to problems you described.
    Its a good bit cheaper too and I should get it by Tuesday :)
    I've stuck with nvidia though as I quite like them - - - even if the 880 gtx
    did not last as long as hoped :(
    Thanks for your reply.
    Stuart.

    srt, Jan 10, 2010