    for my purposes?

    Thanks very much.
    Hibes

    Hibes, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Hibes

    J.Clarke Guest

    There are many boards with no onboard fan, and any current ATI and most
    of the current nvidia boards can be fitted with fanless Zalman heat
    sinks. One of the "Sapphire" brand "Ultimate" series boards would be a
    good choice--they already have the Zalman heat sink.

    J.Clarke, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Hibes

    Hibes Guest

    Great. Thanks John.