    any other Abit units.

    TIA

    Marcus

    Marcus, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Marcus

    BUFF Guest

    If you get 1 be certain to get a rev1.1.
    Mine started up fine first boot & has been solid ever since except when I
    have been overoptimistic with my tweaking.
    Only really bad thing I have found is the position of the ClearCMOS jumper
    (end of AGP slot under gfx card).
    Only 2 RAM slots & no firewire may also put some people off.

    AGP/PCI locks work on mine & it has issues with reported temps. on
    Newcastles but so do most mfrs boards judging by the forums.

    Given the recent introduction of socket 939 3000+, 3200+ etc. cpus you might
    want to look at socket 939 though.

    BUFF, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Marcus

    Marcus Guest