    AGP 8 card inb AGP 4 slot?

    TIA

    RSP

    R S Prigan, Oct 2, 2003

  2. R S Prigan

    Dave Guest

    No Problem

    Dave, Oct 2, 2003

  3. R S Prigan

    Shep© Guest

    AGP 8X is backward compatible with most modern boards however there
    can be a power supply issue if the new card draws more current.Buy
    card and try it and you get problems look to updated drivers and or
    power supply.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in jmx to reply :)

    Shep©, Oct 2, 2003
  4. R S Prigan

    Lenny Guest

    (Grumbles like grumpy old man: don't people ever read FAQs? How many million
    times has this same question been asked?)

    NO, of course not.

    Lenny, Oct 2, 2003
  5. R S Prigan

    fx Guest

    What problem should look for if my power supply is to low in power.

    fx, Oct 3, 2003
  6. R S Prigan

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Oct 3, 2003