    How do I manage to get AGP work properly?

    Thanks,
    Damjan

    Damjan Petrena, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Damjan Petrena

    Mark H Guest

    Does the 'retest' button on the smartgart tab do anything? if you have
    the latest nvidia-agp/ati/drivers installed - then about the only thing
    I can suggest is re-install the video driver - that's solved a number of
    minor headaches for me.

    Mark H, Jan 28, 2004

  3. It only changes Fastwrites to "enabled", AGP doesn't change (and after
    reboot back to "disabled"), I think it is an incompatibility with the
    graphics-card...?

    thanks

    Damjan Petrena, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Damjan Petrena

    Mark H Guest

    what nvidia drivers are you using? try raising the agp volts in the bios.

    Mark H, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Hi,

    I now managed to force the install of the AGP-Chipset-drivers, they have NOT
    been installed in the normal driver-setup..!!!?
    Now everything works fine!

    Thanks

    Damjan Petrena, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Damjan Petrena