    Woods PGA, etc. I also do some video editing, not much.

    Thanks for all input, advice and opinions!
    Joe

    RegularJoe, Dec 25, 2003

  2. RegularJoe

    Darthy Guest

    Uh... no keep it. Its 5200PCI does AMAZING well... for a PCI card.
    It is a minor upgrade thou... because of the PCI slot. The AGP
    version gets it upto GF3 performance.

    But your BX Chipset (A very FINE chipset) is dated - so its a major
    bottleneck for future gaming cards (AGP)...

    It'll play those games a little bit better...

    UT2003... no

    Darthy, Dec 25, 2003

  3. RegularJoe

    lyon_wonder Guest

    If I were you, I'd exchange it for an AGP version or return it and
    look for a second-hand GF3 or GF4 Ti 4200 off ebay or somewhere off
    pricewatch where they are still selling those.

    lyon_wonder, Dec 27, 2003