AI Suite 3 seems stuck on WSC422 PRO/SE

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by WSC422PROSE, Jan 20, 2023.

  1. WSC422PROSE

    WSC422PROSE

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2023
    Dear all I got lured into trying the 5-way optimization on my PC and now it seems stuck on it.
    As soon as I started the AI suite the PC rebooted but then the screens went black and never showed any signs of life.
    There was no visual confirmation of any testing or any progress at all. I opened the side panel and the machine seemed to be conducting "tests" but I am not sure. I shot a quick video of the lights on the mobo and the CPU temp.
    The video is too large to upload so I hope it's ok to link it here: https://tinyurl.com/2qeffx2e
    I can see various different lights going on and off on (seemingly) a cycle and CPU temperature jumping from 0 to 66 (ish)

    After one hour where nothing seemed to happen, I tried to turn off the machine but turning it back on it seemed to "resume" the tests and did not show me the BIOS.
    I started this at around 1pm today and at 1730 the PC still is not booting up.
    Full specs are here:
    Fractal Define 7 with 3x 140mm case fans
    ASUS WS C422 PRO/SE
    Intel Xeon W Processor (8-core) W-2245 3.90GH
    Noctua NH-U12DX i4 High Performance Intel Xeon CPU Cooler, 120mm (NH-U12DXI4)
    Corsair 750W RM Series RM750 PSU, Rifle Bearing Fan, Fully Modular, 80+ Gold
    Micron 64GB DDR4 PC4 25600-3200MHz 2Rx4 STD RDIMM *4
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 PCI Express 3.0 SSD
    Western Digital Ultrastar DC HC310 4Tb 3.5 7.2krpm*4
    Pioneer Blu-Ray DVD ± RW SATA BDR-212DBK
    Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, 6GB, GDDR6, 1408 CUDA
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Ideally I would like to stop this and be able to boot up the machine. As I mentioned, the problem is that the PC seems to restart/resume and never even shows me the BIOS
    Thanks for any help
    Bob

    WSC422PROSE, Jan 20, 2023