    Also, is the highest fan speed rpm about 2400? That is what I am
    getting on ABIT EQ.

    http://www.lightandlandscapes.com

    atodzia, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Hello,

    i have the Abit AI7 and the Zalman CNPS 7000A-AlCu.
    And it is ok. The Heat Sink Fan has a maximal Speed from 2600 but by me it
    runs at 2100.
    And the Idle Temp is 34°C....

    Sorry for my bad english.... Iam german....

    Markus Eulenhöfer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. atodzia

    TomG Guest

    you're fine with it just touching the capacitor...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Feb 5, 2004
  4. i dont touching anyone of the capacitor

    Markus Eulenhöfer, Feb 5, 2004
  5. atodzia

    TomG Guest

    and my response was not to you but was to the OP.

    TomG, Feb 5, 2004