  1. BigVoice

    BigVoice Guest

    Any one got experience with this new board. Any good???

    BigVoice, Nov 22, 2003

  2. BigVoice

    dnx Guest

    dnx, Nov 22, 2003

  3. BigVoice

    BigVoice Guest

    Thanks. I will bear your advise in mind.

    BigVoice, Nov 22, 2003
  4. BigVoice

    drifter Guest

    its a useless board just that it can support Prescott.
    and has that o/cGuru stuff

    drifter, Nov 23, 2003
  5. BigVoice

    dnx Guest

    Have you used one drifter?
    What sort of board have you got?
    Did you read any of the reviews?

    If you haven't used one how can you say it's useless?

    Mine overclocks nicely and i haven't had any problems with it.

    It has vdimm of 3.2v.
    vcore to 1.90v.
    fsb 100 - 412.
    o'clock on the fly in bios and you can save 5 configurations in bios.

    dnx, Nov 23, 2003
  6. I'm predicting that your RAM-module(s) won't last another year at that
    voltage.
    That is also fairly high, but given sufficient cooling the processor
    could run a few years without problems.

    Read up on electro-migration, that is what will kill the transistors
    sooner or later.

    Jens C. Hansen [Odense], Nov 23, 2003
  7. BigVoice

    dnx Guest

    I'm not running mine @ those voltages, that is the maximum voltages that are
    available in bios.

    I have a 2.6C @ 3380mhz (260fsb) @ 1.650vcore and memory @ 5:4 @ 2.60vdimm.

    cheers

    dnx, Nov 23, 2003
  8. BigVoice

    TomG Guest

    why is it "useless"? 865PE chipset and SATA onboard, why useless?

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 118,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Nov 23, 2003
  9. BigVoice

    John Lewis Guest

    Logical void between ears ?

    The 2 features you mentioned seem to be very useful in
    both extending the usable life of the MB and in user
    convenience. The uGuru software needs to mature
    but the idea is very good....far more useful than OTES,
    which you did not mention............

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 24, 2003
  10. BigVoice

    drifter Guest

    comon, I used it even to test out with hyper-x 4000 at 1:1 for 250FSB is no
    go at all! plus, I hate practically it places the floppy connector & CPU
    socket, rather not much difference with IS-7, if U have a ram that is cerify
    DDR500, then let me know if u can get it smoothly at 1:1, okay.

    drifter, Nov 28, 2003