    Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    -Joel

    Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    S.Lewis Guest

    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...y_id=5851&first=true&page=productlisting.aspx

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Fred Mau Guest

    (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman) wrote in
    What airlines are you flying on that have power outlets ?

    I keep hearing about such things, but I fly regularly on Delta, Northworst,
    Continental, and Alaska, on everything from old DC-9s to new 737s and
    A320s, and I've yet to see an outlet even in first class.

    - FM -

    Fred Mau, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Kevin Guest

    Just get a converter. You can find them at battery specialty shops. This
    way you have a way to get power from a power port, cigarette lighter, or
    even an automobile battery directly.

    Kevin, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Jerry Park Guest

    I did a quick froogle search. Here is one which should work:
    http://www.lindelectronics.com/cgi-...DERID!/aaa/DE2035W-199/dbx_gen_detail_product

    Jerry Park, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Jerry Park, Sep 15, 2005
  7. What airlines are you flying on that have power outlets ?
    Delta BusinessElite.

    -Joel

    Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Notan Guest

    Didn't Delta just declare bankruptcy? I understand it was because they
    were giving away too many fringe benefits, such as power outlets! <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Fred Mau Guest

    Delta and Northwest both filed either yesterday or the day before.

    Personally, I suspect that Delta really means it while Northwest is just
    looking for leverage in the mechanic's strike.

    Delta's been taking a huge hit in the southeast the past couple of years on
    account of airport closures with the various hurricanes. But Northwest,
    while never really profitable, has never really been THAT hurting, either.

    - FM -

    Fred Mau, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Their subsidiary Song filed also.

    KC

    Kevin Childers, Sep 15, 2005
  11. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Leythos Guest

    They are under the middle seat in most planes - even coach class.

    Leythos, Sep 15, 2005
  12. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    MZB Guest

    Damn elitists!

    Mel

    MZB, Sep 18, 2005
  13. They weren't given away, just "lent" to their customers. ;)

    Sparky Spartacus, Sep 21, 2005