    wireless filesharing over IP which was previously so flaky as to be not
    worth using.

    Stan

    Stan The Man, Jun 27, 2003

  2. If your base station's firmware is as new or newer than that included in
    the AirPort software package, the Admin Utility doesn't need to update
    it. Only Extreme Base Stations got a firmware update (to 5.1) with
    AirPort 3.1.

    It looks like the current firmware for the Snow Base Station is version
    4.0.6, released in August 2002 and included in the AirPort 2.0.6
    software.

    Neill Massello, Jun 27, 2003