    a router or just have to go to a wifi access point or not....

    thanks/confused.
    ben

    Ben Bethel, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Ben Bethel

    Ben Bethel Guest

    Foo...

    The reason I'm asking is that I want to connect the net from my
    tenant's aiport base >>>> to my netgear base >>>>> to my pc in another
    room - the distance is too far from his airport base to my room (high
    rise condo, concrete building, no distance) where I keep my pc. I
    just don't know if my netgear base can receive signal from his airport
    then beam over to my pc.... or if the netgear base has to be plugged
    into a cable...

    Ben Bethel, Jul 18, 2003