    switch to LinkSys or something else because AirPort is built for Apple
    and is so easy to configure.

    Anyone else experiencing very unreliable AirPort performance?

    Houston CAPCOM, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Houston CAPCOM

    John Johnson Guest

    I experienced this problem on the original graphite BS, and there it was
    blamed on bad capacitors. It might have been bad power too, as the house
    where I was seemed prone to under-voltage. If you don't already have the
    BS on a quality UPS, you might try that. Otherwise I'd say it's probably
    the hardware.

    Note that if you've got applecare your BS should be covered as well.

    John Johnson, Apr 16, 2005

  3. I had trouble with firmware version 5.5.1 and went back to 5.5.0.

    Neill Massello, Apr 16, 2005
  4. Houston CAPCOM

    Mac Geek Guest

    Belkin wireless routers are amazingly simple to set up. LIFETIME
    WARRANTEE on every Belkin product. 24/7 Tech Support.

    VERY Mac friendly

    Mac Geek, Apr 17, 2005