    by the way...i just plugged the rca's into the "a/v in" on the dongle
    that came with the card!!!!!! i'm assuming that is correct!!!!!

    thnx guys!!!!!!

    xsxs, Mar 7, 2004

  2. xsxs

    T Shadow Guest

    If you can watch tv all you should have to do is change to component input.
    The icon on the tv control panel in window mode looks like an RCA connector.

    I'm assuming the cabling your describing is supposed to be used to plug it
    into a tv/vcr (NTSC/PAL).

    T Shadow, Mar 7, 2004

  3. xsxs

    T Shadow Guest

    Oops, component should have been composite.

    T Shadow, Mar 7, 2004