1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

AIW 128 PRO question>>>>---How do you input a Hi8 camcorder to a 128 PRO card????

Discussion in 'ATI' started by xsxs, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. xsxs

    xsxs Guest

    hi guys!!!!!!!
    i have looked on their site and toggled thru the .pdf manual and i
    can't seem to find the proceedure!!!!!

    but anyway, what we have is a Sony TRV-328 Hi8 (analog 8mm) that
    outputs thru what looks like a mini plug that adapts to a set
    RCA's.....but what i can't find is where to go in XP to tell it that i
    want to record from this video capture device!!!!!

    by the way...i just plugged the rca's into the "a/v in" on the dongle
    that came with the card!!!!!! i'm assuming that is correct!!!!!

    thnx guys!!!!!!
    xsxs, Mar 7, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. xsxs

    T Shadow Guest

    If you can watch tv all you should have to do is change to component input.
    The icon on the tv control panel in window mode looks like an RCA connector.

    I'm assuming the cabling your describing is supposed to be used to plug it
    into a tv/vcr (NTSC/PAL).
    T Shadow, Mar 7, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. xsxs

    T Shadow Guest

    Oops, component should have been composite.

    T Shadow, Mar 7, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.