    features. This is seriously screwed up on capture file sizes and puts
    a few other nasty limitations on things.

    Anyone have experience or ideas here?

    Me, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Me

    JAD Guest

    yes ATI has the last word on the architecture of the CPU you have. '^) just another bunk control panel applet brought to you by
    ATI

    JAD, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Me

    Me Guest

    But is there any way to correct it??

    Me, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Me

    JAD Guest

    not unless you write code for drivers, It won't effect anything..other than the failing of the configuration test

    JAD, Jan 2, 2004