    pretty small right now, so I didn't know if I was better off just
    going with the XT version. Any info or suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated! Thanks.

    Claytonian, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Claytonian

    Dominic Chin Guest

    The main differences are the clock speeds and the XT ability to use
    overdrive. Also the XT has a temp sensor on it that controls the overdrive.
    I think the software is the same, just newer versions. Which are availible
    to you if you have either card. I think the Remote is a newer version also.
    Another thing is the HL2 coupon that you get with the XT....other then that
    i can think of anything else.

    Dominic Chin, Mar 6, 2004