    dvd's from some old vhs tapes. Which card would you guys suggest? Will I
    need any other hardware like a dazzel 90 or can I connect directly to
    the card? TIA for your suggesstions...

    Paul, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Paul

    Ben Pope Guest

    The 9800 is AGP, the x600 is PCI-Express

    So for one of them you'd probably need a new motherboard...

    The X700 is on a par with the 9800Pro.

    If you explained the reason for requiring a new card then we may be able to
    advise better.

    Sounds like you'd want a VIVO card, but not necessarily an AIW, so you might
    be able to save some money if you don't need the tuner.

    What outputs does your VHS player have?

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Mar 3, 2005