    2000 N.E. 42nd Ave., #192
    Portland, OR 97213
    (503) 232-2470

    Ron Marraccini, Apr 8, 2005

  2. I don't have an AIW 9800 pro, but on an AIW 8500DV, I have used S-Video
    out and DVI out simultaneously with no problems. I'd try it before
    assuming that the statement or your interpretation of it are correct.
    Please report back if you do try it.

    Barry Watzman, Apr 9, 2005

  3. Ron Marraccini

    Beemer Guest

    Page 26 in AIW 9800 Pro setup guide has a little grey box that says
    essentially that; "a DVI flat panel & a TV cannot be used simultaneously.
    If recording a videotape you will need a tv monitor while recording"

    Does this mean I have to turn off or disconnect my 19" LCD in order to show
    my computer desktop on my 50" Hitachi big screen?

    If so, how does one do the setup w/ the tv.
    --
    Ron A. Marraccini
    RAM Legal Systems - OBI #146

    No problem for me using ATI 9800 Pro