    drivers?

    thanks,
    david

    chowterhead, Jun 22, 2006

  2. You probably have two audio channels open in your sound mixer. When you
    watch "live TV", you may well in fact be watching TV from the hard
    drive, as many of the newer tuner cards & software ALWAYS record TV to
    the hard drive, and "live" TV is actually delayed a short interval
    (fraction of a second to as much as 4-5 seconds) as a result. But you
    may have two audio channels open, one carrying the truly live analog
    sound, and one carrying the slightly delayed sound from the hard drive.

    Barry Watzman, Jun 22, 2006

  3. chowterhead

    Agent_C Guest

    Double-click on that little speaker icon in the lower right hand
    portion of the screen; and mute the 'Wave' slider.

    A_C

    Agent_C, Jun 22, 2006
  4. chowterhead

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    Do you have an audio cable going from the Video card to the motherboard?

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jun 22, 2006
  5. chowterhead

    T Shadow Guest

    The delay has been a "feature" since the audio went digital.
    See the thread: ATI AIW9800Pro & MMC9.14 TV app.
    If you have an Audigy look at the release notes for the WDM drivers &/or
    MMC.
    If you go to the end of the Radeon previous drivers list (page3). The last
    entry goes to the page with the older versions. IIRC the WDM's went to the
    digital audio with Cat5.4

    T Shadow, Jun 22, 2006