    Also what is new web TV guide / record for ATI AIW.. Gemstar doesn't
    work anymore, Titian TV doesn't, so what does?

    thanks!

    nobody, Dec 21, 2007

  2. nobody

    T Shadow Guest

    Seems like sometimes changing the time works and sometimes not. Try setting
    the time then closing the program before using it. Settings are saved when
    closing. I think it was discussed on rage3d but don't recall which thread.
    http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=24

    I had TitanTV and Guide+ both working with 9.13-6 Never did get TitanTV to
    work with 9.08 though. AFAIK TitanTV doesn't work with the AIW just the HDTV
    Wonder and probably newer cards. With Guide+ you have to run the update
    before ever using the program or it will corrupt and the update doesn't
    work. Uninstall it and do the upgrade right after reinstall. Haven't been
    using it lately. Some reported problems with the website during daylight
    savings time change but haven't heard anything lately about it not working.

    Personally don't see any benefit to 9.x for just an AIW unless the card
    requires it. Guide+ didn't work with 9.08 so 9.06.1 is probably the best
    bet.

    T Shadow, Dec 21, 2007