    sure if the motherboard can use one or three slots only.

    Thanks in advance,

    -Benton

    Benton, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Buy one of each and see which one will work. Try using just 1 module with
    the other 2 slots empty and then add another to make sure the computer is
    stable.
    I did not think a 1 gig module would work but try it. ;-)
    PLEASE make sure you can return them for all of your money back if they do
    not work.

    I should upgrade the RAM modules in my AK32(?) to 512mb each in the 2 slots.
    I too am running 2x256mb PC2100 in my favorite computer. 8^)

    dave AKA vwdoc1, Apr 7, 2007