    help, assistance or advice is gratefully accepted.

    Thanks

    Al

    algads, Apr 18, 2004

  2. algads

    algads Guest

    Hi Folks
    I'm back in action again now that I have a new Bios (Thanks to
    http://bioschips.afraid.org). I want to upgrade my CPU, which is why I
    updated the bios in the first place. The AK31 V2.0 can take up a 2100+
    0.18 micron Palomino but I wondered if I put a faster CPU in, say a
    2800+, would it still be recognised and run at the 1.73 Ghz of a
    2100+. I am just trying to see if I am better planning on a future
    mobo upgrade. Has anyone tried the faster CPUs in the AK31?
    Thanks
    Al.

    algads, May 9, 2004