    if it's a common problem and I'm better to change girlfriend motherboard too
    or just bad luck.

    Wizza

    Wizza, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Wizza

    Roger M Guest

    IMHO, cheap motherboard built with cheap parts. I bought an Aopen AK79D-400,
    piece of crap, I don't even use it.

    Roger

    Roger M, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Wizza

    Anssi Saari Guest

    This is a common problem due to some bad capasitors from around that
    time. MSI and Abit were also suckered into this scam and there have
    been problems with some motherboards from those manufactureres, like
    the MSI K7T Turbo.

    Anssi Saari, Jan 4, 2004