    fix.

    Thanks

    Paul

    Paul, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Paul

    dpos Guest

    This is normal, the BIOS will autodetect the speed of the graphics card as
    long as you leave the BIOS settings to AGP 4x.

    dpos

    dpos, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Thanks for the reply

    The Bios is showing X4 but it is greyed out so that I cannot change it to
    X8, is it running at X8 although the BIOS says X4 or is it running at X4, if
    it is X4 how do I change it.

    Thanks

    Paul, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Hi Paul,

    You probably know this, but many GeForce4 cards do not support AGP 8X.
    Only the later "stop gap" NV28-based Ti4200-8X, Ti4800SE and Ti4800
    cards do; the rest are 4X.

    Michael J. Apollyon, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi

    This is the link to my card

    http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce4mx.html

    It clearly states X8, am I reading this wrong.

    Paul

    Paul, Jan 31, 2004