    which boards support that?

    Thanks,
    Harry

    Harry Muscle, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Harry Muscle

    c Guest

    http://english.aopen.com.tw/products/mb/AK79D-400Max.htm shows the details
    for the board. If it has the jukebox picture in the features lust, then the
    jukebox is supported with that board. I'm pretty sure almost all the new
    AOpen boards have that feature.

    Chris

    c, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Harry Muscle

    Harry Muscle Guest

    Thank you, but I've already looked at that info, and it's supposed to
    support the Jukebox feature. The review that I read, said that it's
    supposed to, but that it just doesn't work, so I'm looking for personal
    experiences of it actually working. There's a lot of times when things on a
    mobo are supposed to work, but just don't.

    Thanks,
    Harry

    Harry Muscle, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Harry Muscle

    c Guest

    Ok, didn't know if you had looked or not. I have used 4 different boards
    with the jukebox feature and they have all worked fine, but I haven't used
    that particular board. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

    Chris

    c, Jul 18, 2003
  5. Harry Muscle

    Harry Muscle Guest

    Thank you for the reply, though. Just out of curiosity, is the Jukebox
    feature nice? Did you like it?

    Thanks,
    Harry

    Harry Muscle, Jul 18, 2003