    Any thoughts would be appreciated. Emails to Aopen and posts on their
    forum have not been answered.

    Thanks

    gliddylid, Oct 28, 2003

  2. gliddylid

    Nystagmus Guest

    The problem you describe was similar to one I went through once. For me it
    turned out to be an power supply that was not producing power as specified.
    Try another power supply - one that you know is properly working. " I use
    an Antec 350 watt PSU and it works fine on my AK79G Max with 2 CDs - 2 HDs -
    512MB PC3200 - etc.

    Nystagmus

    Nystagmus, Oct 30, 2003

  3. gliddylid

    gliddylid Guest

    Ok, and thanks. Although I am using a brand new case and 400w power
    supply you make a very good point. I have since increased my CPU
    voltage from 1.65 to 1.675 volts and so far have not a further
    occurance. Again thanks for your input.

    gliddylid, Oct 30, 2003