    thinking I made a mistake. Any help would be appreciated. I think it's
    readily apparent that Aopen isn't all that good at support. Thanks

    Roger

    Roger M, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Roger M

    Roger M Guest

    I'd like to thank everyone for their help. I found the problem though. It
    was because I had installed ddr 400 (which this board supports) and an
    Athlon XP 1600+. The memory refused to run at the slower 266 speed. I
    installed a stick of cheap ddr 266 and it's off to the races. It starts
    every single time and actually overclocks pretty well too. Imagine that!

    Roger

    Roger M, Nov 13, 2003