    If it helps I have an AOpen AK79G MAX and the headphone socket I have
    got working fine.

    TIA And merry Christmas!!!

    Loaded Boy [uk], Dec 16, 2003

  2. Loaded Boy [uk]

    Jere Seimes Guest

    I have AK79D-400Max and had the same problem. Here is the hookup for
    front audio mic:

    pin 1 aud_mic is hot audio and goes to the tip of the your stereo plug
    pin 2 aud_gnd is the shield and goes to the sleeve of the stereo plug
    pin 3 aud_mic bias is micr power goes to the ring of the stereo plug
    pin 4 aud_vcc is not used for your mic

    Since you already have your headphones working you don't need the
    rest.

    Good luck. I'm using a headset with a boom mic and it works great.
    Attached is a photo of my front audio in a 3.5" dirve bay.

    Jere Seimes, Dec 17, 2003

  3. cheers ill have a go

    Loaded Boy [uk], Dec 20, 2003