Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Edwin, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. Edwin

    Edwin Guest

    Alan Baker: "Funny. You keep telling us that Apple's not going to
    survive."

    Mayor of R'lyeh : "Where have I ever said that Apple wasn't going to
    survive? I've actually said that it didn't matter to me one way or
    another and that their survival was largely up to them."

    Alan Baker: "You've implied on occasions too numerous to count."

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e1f666561931c5ab

    Alan Baker: "As I said: your essential dishonesty comes as no
    surprise. You're seriously suggesting that you've never state nor
    implied that Apple is doomed to fail? Come on, Mayor."

    Mayor of R'lyeh: "No I haven't. Where's your proof Alan 'I'll cry
    like a little girl until you give me a URL" Baker? You've declared
    that I've made the implication too many times to count. Surely
    out of all those times youcan produce just one. Go to Google
    and use the search terms 'Apple' 'doom' and 'fail' with me as
    the author. Surely this will yield thousands upon
    thousands of hits for you to post...unless you're full of beans. "

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/522206fc848207ef

    Me: "When you get done laughing, maybe you can find that quote where
    the Mayor says Apple is going out of business? "

    Mayor of R'lyeh: "Just one out of the 'too many times to count' you
    claimed I said it would be nice. And no the one time where I was
    clearly joking doesn't count. "

    Alan Baker: "So my failure to provide a reference disproves my claim,
    does it?"

    Me: "It does according to the rules of judgment you have applied to
    others on numerous occasions. "

    Alan Baker: "I admit my claim about Clyde remains unproven... "

    Me: "Why don't you hold yourself to your own standards of judgment?
    Lack of ethics? No morals? Lack of intelligence? Hypocrisy?
    All of the above? "

    Mayor of R'lyeh: "He's had two years to find one quote but couldn't
    and he still can't admit that he's wrong...something he expects
    everyone else to do after 30 seconds. What a piece of work he is. "

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c6366dc15e32b1bc

    Edwin, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Edwin

    Sandman Guest

    So Edwin has become a crossposting troll now?

    Never mind this clown, he's one of the biggest trolls here in
    comp.sys.mac.advocacy. Alan has just made a fool of him one too many
    times and this is how he lashes out nowadays apparently.

    Sandman, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Edwin

    S'pion Guest

    Do you know peter sally / DA Tsenuf ???

    He is the real king of troll.

    He is a true asshole.

    Bless this fucker and apologize (?) to him

    S'pion, Oct 10, 2006
  4. Edwin

    Alan Baker Guest

    Edwin: owned by Alan Baker.

    --
    'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
    "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'

    '[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
    'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
    IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)

    Alan Baker, Oct 10, 2006
  5. F-U set.

    John McWilliams, Oct 10, 2006

  6. How nice for you.

    F-U set.

    John McWilliams, Oct 10, 2006
  7. Edwin

    Edwin Guest

    Please overlook Sandman. He ate a lot of lead paint chips when he was
    a kid, and it causes his loopy, bizarre behavior to this very day, such
    as the total fantasy he posted above.

    Edwin, Oct 13, 2006
  8. The true eternal shame of Alan Baker and the other braindead
    backbiters like Sandman, Lund and company is that they lack the
    ability to see that their behavior is shameful.

    --
    "A president who breaks the law is a threat to the
    very structure of our government."

    Bill Clinton became eligible for reinstatement to the
    bar on January 19,2006 after losing his law license
    in 2001 for comitting perjury.

    Mayor of R'lyeh, Oct 13, 2006
  9. That's pretty judgemental. fu set

    John McWilliams, Oct 13, 2006