    buy the physical album from the store to get these "Album Only" tracks.
    Or does it mean they are forcing you to buy the whole album in order
    for you to get the songs that are excluded from paying .99 cents for?

    henree64, Mar 21, 2005

  2. It just means that you only get the song if you buy the whole album.
    You can still get it from iTunes, just not without the rest of the album.

    Tom Harrington, Mar 21, 2005

  3. I have seen that a lot with the artists I like. Anyone know
    why a song would only be available as part of an album? Is
    this a scheme to make the single only available that way to
    get people to spend $9.99 on the single rather than $0.99?

    -john-

    John A. Weeks III, Mar 21, 2005
  4. henree64

    Davoud Guest

    John A. Weeks III:
    In most cases the album-only tracks are of significantly longer
    duration than those tracks that are available for individual purchase.

    Davoud

    Davoud, Mar 21, 2005
  5. In most cases the album-only tracks are of significantly longer
    duration than those tracks that are available for individual purchase.[/QUOTE]

    Hey, I think you are on to something here. The one track I
    wanted off of Neil Young's Greendale was Sun Lee, and that
    was something like 11 minutes.

    -john-

    John A. Weeks III, Mar 21, 2005