    audio drivers from Gigabyte so I'm looking at downloading new
    drivers.Does anyone know if Realtek publishes it's own drivers for the
    ALC658 chips?

    Glitch, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Glitch

    Glitch Guest

    Just a minor correction, I have a 8I875Ultra mobo,don't know if it will
    make a difference when searching for drivers.

    Glitch, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Glitch

    Barry Walsh Guest

    www.realtek.com.tw, the ones you want are the AC97 drivers. Current
    version is 3.68 or so.

    Barry Walsh, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Richard Dower, Jan 27, 2005
  5. Glitch

    Glitch Guest

    Glitch, Jan 27, 2005
  6. Give it a few days, if not just use 3.68.

    Richard Dower, Jan 27, 2005