    I don't know if anyone else has seen this or knows of a workaround?

    Cheers,
    Trev

    TS, Sep 12, 2004

  2. TS

    Tim Guest

    It is long known that Alcohol 120 and other apps that use the same driver
    have such problems.
    It was often stated on the XP beta news groups that one should de-install
    these apps prior to attempting an SP2 install.

    The only suggestion I can make is to hunt down an update for the affected
    applications.

    - Tim

    Tim, Sep 13, 2004