All-in-one router/firewall/VPN appliances

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Alan Baker, Aug 14, 2006.

  1. Alan Baker

    Alan Baker Guest

    Does anyone have a recommendation?

    My brother's business is expanding beyond his home office, and both he
    and his new parter will require access to the company server from home
    and while on the road; as will others as they start to bring on more
    sales staff.

    So, does anyone have any thoughts on the various all-in-one devices
    appropriate to a small business (current maximum: 4 users; reasonable
    term future: 8 - 12)?

    I'm looking for a device to connect to their business ADSL, provide
    wired and wireless connections within the office, firewall (yes, they're
    using Windows <g>), and VPN for client systems to connect from the
    internet.

    Any insights would be very much appreciated.

    TIA

    Alan

    --
    Alan Baker